Friday 5 March 2010

Ups and Downs

Though I'm [unusually] not on a train, I do find myself at a loose end, so here are my current ups and downs:

Up

Bartimaeus

It'll be a year on March 13th for us (the luckiest Friday 13th ever) and I can't believe how quickly it has gone. We've gone from strength to strength and our friendship's blossomed into something so wonderful, I feel really blessed.

Pub Quiz

Organising this with Bartimaeus and friends - really looking to this being a regular thing!

Work

Really enjoying it at the moment: the project website is almost done and I had a lot of input into its design and it looks fantastic, so I'm quite proud. Momentum is building with the events so it's busy, which I like!

Life

Also busy, and whilst somewhat stressful and fairly exhausting, also rich, varied, and wonderful.

Down

Estate agents

When they're good, they're pretty good, but when they're bad, they're horrid!


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I love hearing about happy love stories! Sounds like you are a busy bee at the mo. What's this you say about estate agents?? Are you buying a house?!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.