Saturday 20 March 2010

20 Questions

This tag's going round:

1.What can't you leave the house without?
Keys, phone, wallet and Ventolin inhaler (the one time I didn't, I had a psychosomatic asthma attack!)

2. Favourite makeup brand.
MAC. Love NARS too but it's a bit pricey for me.

3. Favourite flower?
Lavender roses and tuberoses.

4. Favourite clothing store?
Hmm, not sure right now! Possibly Warehouse and H&M.

5. Favourite perfume?
Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb is my signature scent

6. Heels or flats?
Flats. I'm short and proud!

7.Do you make good grades?
Yes. I am an uber-geek!

8. Favourite colours?
Purples - but specifically plum.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No - far too sweet for me.

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes - I love cranberry and mango smoothies (and lassis!)



11. Do you like swimming?
No, and haven't learnt how! I hate getting water in my ears.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Depends.

13. Favourite moisturiser?
Olay Multiradiance.

14. Do you want to get married?
Yes.

15. Do you get mad easy?
No. I'm generally very chilled.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No, I'm an atheist.

17. Any phobias?
Spiders, heights, escalators, crowds, water.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No.

20. Do you drink coffee?
I used to, a lot, but gave it up a few years ago when it started making me feel sick and get the shakes. I can't live without tea though.

I tag:
Witterings
The Front Cover
Lou
Geeky Weirdo Chick
Style And The City
Butterfly Wings
Lionloving Tiger
Tunics and Tamarind Chutney

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.