Friday 26 March 2010

Red and Green (or Subho Bijoy Dibosh)

should oft be seen, contrary to the saying,

in summer:



in winter, as modelled by one of my favourite bloggers, The Freelancer's Fashionblog



and especially, if you're Bangladeshi like me, today:

                                     Fedrik Rubensson

My outfit to go to the Rich Mix later for their Golden Bangla event will thus incorporate these today to comemorate Bangladesh Independence Day/;



Subho bijoy dibosh, my fellow Bangladeshis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.