Friday 19 March 2010

FOTD: Bronze/teal


Well, what a difference a day makes. As you can see from the shadows on my face, unlike today's rain and greyness, yesterday the weather was just beautiful - clear, warm and sunny, and I was inspired to wear an appropriately sunny look to see Vikram Seth at the LSE speak beautifully on poetry and friendship.

I'm wearing:

Base:
MAC Moisturecover Select concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eyes:
Urban Decay YDK shadow over lid and lashline
MAC Delft paint pot as liner
GOSH Let's Twist Eyeliner in Blue Grass over it to intensify
MAC Vanilla pigment in inner corner of eyes as highlighter and on browbone
YSL Faux Cils mascara

Face:
MAC MSF in Dark
Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour (Peony I think)
MAC Springsheen blush

Lips:
YSL Golden Gloss in in Golden Amber (No &7)

3 comments:

  1. I would never have the patience to do my make-up like you!
    Oh you look so lovely! and I love the little blue clip/hair band.

    Have a great weekend!!
    xx
    http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah gorgeous! I need to play about with my make up I think! I'm stuck in a rut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I have Delft too but have yet to use it. Didn't think of using it as eyeliner! Really like your lipgloss too. I find it really hard to find suitable colours for my lips.

    Hahahaha can't believe people apologise when you tell them where you are from! I usually get a grimace and a 'oh, very dangerous place...' At least nobody thinks BD is full of terrorists! Ahhhhh can't believe you've stopped over in K-town! Can't believe you thought it was glamorous! Well, have to admit (slight bias here perhaps) it is the most modernized and liberal city in Pak-land. I really want my friends to visit it some day but so far only two of them have agreed to consider it haha. x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.