Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sugar and spice and all things nice... and bugs (FOTD and outfit)

This is the makeup I wore for Bartimaeus+plus twin bro's birthday lunch on Sunday:



I was keen to use the Urban Decay Peacock palette my sis bought me for Christmas - and I love the shadow called YDK! It's a super-shimmery perfect neutral on my skin and really makes my eyes pop. I used Twice Baked on the crease. I'm also wearing the cream pearl bow earrings I got from Miss Selfridge - I've had so many compliments on these little lovelies, they really frame your face nicely.

Makeup breakdown:

What I wore:

Base:
MAC Moisturecover Select concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eyes:
Urban Decay YDK shadow over lid
UD Twice Baked in socket
L'Oreal HIP cream liner in black on lashlines (this is totally dry, need to buy a new black gel liner!)
YSL Faux Cils mascara

Face:
MAC MSF in Dark
MAC Breezy blush
MAC Spiked brow pencil

Lips:
MAC Slimshine in Prudeaux




I wore one of my favourite dresses - from a distance this Topshop jersey dress looks leopard print (old pic):



but the print is in fact....

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.