- the Glee soundtrack - I'm waiting for the show to go on hiatus next week, when I'll be lost and pouting for its return
- OPI Pamplona Purple, after my gorgeous friend Naima sent me a pic of her mani from NY!
- pretty much the entire Art Supplies pencil collection from MAC (so relieved I have built up some vouchers for this!): particulalrly Greengrease, Slick Black, Dirty, Below Ground, Black Line and Undercurrent!
- Misa Dirty Sexy Money, a murky sea green polish, as I want to up my non-purple shades
- Also China Glaze Emerald Sparkle (even though Bartimaeus is DEFINITELY going to call me Grotbags when I wear it!)
- and China Glaze Atlantis
- and Poshe topcoat because I think Seche Vite is ruining my nails
- OPI Nail Envy to sort this out
- a bando style hairband with a cream lace corsage - the way I'll be doing the Chanel monochrome look this season on the cheap
- a roomy but not huge leather cross-body bag (one I can put a book in!), have been considering a Cambridge Satchel Company satchel in red
- some pretty new dresses with quirky prints - nearly tempted by this dress with hot air balloons on it but it's blue which doesn't suit me
- to reread A Suitable Boy after Vikram Seth's wonderful talk and news there's to be a sequel, A Suitable Girl(!)
- quality time with friends and family
- some luck for my beloved and brilliant Bartimaeus
Life In The South Asian Diaspora
9 hours ago