Tuesday 30 March 2010

NOTD: sublime/ridiculous

From the sublime, the perfect deep cherry red for WOC, Bourjois So Laque in Rouge Diva, a gorgeous deep red creme with a jelly-like consistency that makes it really shine:




to the ridiculous, the colour I'm wearing on my toes - GOSH Wild Violet with one coat of OPI Mad As A Hatter on top (this is actually a cropped picture of my nail, I'm not going to show you my horrible winter feet!):


I quite like wearing very bright and silly polish on my toes, stuff I'd never wear on my fingers, and particularly when I'm wearing something quite grownup on my fingers.

5 comments:

  1. Haha your toe nail varnish is cuuuute! My feet are in such an awful state as well. I dread to think what I am going to do in summer. Btw thanks for the shampoo rec. Where do you get it from? I don't think I have seen that brand in Boots etc? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that cherry red is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of the polishes are lovely! I have to give u kudos on being so good about changing ur nail color so well.
    My toes are pretty disgusting right now... ahh sad... its almost time to wear sandals!!
    xx
    http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, I really love the Bourjois colour.

    RLG: you can find it at Waitrose but not at Boots or Superdrug (Waitrose are v good at stocking SLS-free lines). Will be trying it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.