Sunday 23 January 2011

Tangerine Dreams

It seems a bit ridiculous to be even considering summer outfits right now, but these ridiculously Rabbit shoes (not just in terms of the print - but, oh my, I'm glad I resisted the Kurt Geigers! -, but shape too, I'm a sucker for a big clumpy slingback platform) are to blame. Bad, bad Mango (lots of good, good prints this season...)

I can't decide, though, whether I'd pair them with a brick red dress or a patterned dress in co-ordinating or clashing colours. I love this River Island piece of Parisian romance:
  
But this would be very sweet for a simpler look which is all about the shoes:


Which would you opt for? the clash or the match?

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy them both - the money you'll save by wearing the shoes twice as often will more than justify the cost of the extra dress ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those shoes are gorgeous! Personally i prefer the River Island dress, but both look nice!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.