Tuesday 18 January 2011

I'm back!

Apologies for the hiatus, dear readers. December and January up until now have been a flurry of snow disruptures, unending sickness, present-buying madness, book proposals and research fellowship applications. And some much needed time away from the computer when I could. But happy New Year, and thanks for sticking with me.

I promise to be much more prolific and have some lovely sale and beauty acquisitions to show you - including a whole bunch of NARS glosses and my first foundation in ten years! Another feature I'm planning is a Rabbit Shopping Directory, listing some of my favourite online shops. I do love a good browse of pretty things!

But to kick things off, I have a book review for you all, of the "treat" book I read over the break - Wicked by Gregory Maguire.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.