Saturday 24 July 2010

Apologies

I have been a very bad blogger of late. Life, and work in particular, have taken over, and have left me too tired to think of new posts to write. Added to that, I've been on a nail polish ban to fix my horribly peeling, flaking nails so haven't even had the chance to try out my new OPI Jade is the New Black! She pouts.


But though I can't promise a massive upsurge of posts (still busy on the work front) I'm definitely feeling a bit more inspired.

So, to make me stick to my word, here's a few posts I'm planning:

Prints Charming (snapshots of my favourite quirky prints in my wardrobe)
All things Rabbit (inspired by The Doll on Fashion's post on flamingo prints, a rabbit version)
Quick Product Reviews
Musings on A Suitable Boy
Hair Routine
FoTDs
30 Days - 30 of my favourite things in 30 days (inspired by Laura)

and a brilliant new feature Bartimaeus thought up called "Match of the Day" about accessorising!

Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.