As tagged by the lovely Lou. As purple is my favourite colour, the challenge for me was to pick 7 of the many things I own that are purple - and as you can see from the pics, I could've picked my room too!
1. Dress, H&M. I'd forgotten about this dress until recently but I spent weeks tracking it down a couple of years ago! How fickle the mind is. Or rather, forgetful - because I still love it.
2. My Blackberry Curve 8520 - I have to say I'm increasingly envious of iPhone owners but it's still a great phone and it's PURPLE!
3. OPI Merry Midnight nail polish. The sparkliest purple polish ever! When I wear it I can't stop gazing at my nails. It's positively galactic.
4. Not the best pic of it, but my beloved purple Comptoir de Cottoniers coat.
5. Leather bag, Topshop. I bought this a couple of years ago and it's still going strong - in fact it's getting better with age.
6. I'd love to say that I ran out of options here, but having switched recently from a green inhaler I'm still pretty chuffed mine is purple now! Plus it has a counter so I never run out abruptly any more. The miracle of progress! (and I have no idea why this section is underlined, but there you go....)
7. And finally, my "Dorothy" glitter heels, Office. If the Rabbit were to follow that yellow brick road, she would do it in these shoes and she'd be singing all the way too. I only have to look at these to smile.
I tag everyone to do 7 things - but in YOUR favourite colour!
This Week I….
8 hours ago