Friday 18 February 2011

NARS Lipgloss Friday: Rose Birman

Today we have the first NARS lipgloss I ever purchased. Suffice to say, it was love, and we have never looked back. This is a beautiful browned dark red, very easy to wear, but striking. It reminds me of a more pigmented version of Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick (one of my first lipsticks ever!) To be honest, of late I haven't worn it enough (perhaps I do have too many berry glosses in my life!) but with some new warm colours in my wardrobe I think I'll be pulling this out more.

4 comments:

  1. hey love the colour....

    check out my blog, and follow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous on you. I can see why you were recommending it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love your eye makeup too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great look! You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.