Tuesday 19 February 2013

Bejewelled Tuesday: Orelia

As I have documented, I love delicate, dainty, girly jewellery. There was a period when Urban Outfitters was doing the cutest little charm necklaces (including tiny wishing wells!) but generally, the daintier the piece, the harder it is to come by at high street prices.

My favourite brand of costume jewellery has to be Orelia. I stumbled across a stand in Topshop Oxford Circus (I think it's also stocked at the Westfield branches) and just fell in love with the delicate, pretty range.

You can also find it on ASOS, and their own website, which currently has free delivery and stocks a host of other lovely accessories.

Here are my favourite of the new season's range, which features beautiful green and seafoam stones, colours I'm a complete sucker for.

I love the tiny facets on the stones of this beaded bracelet, and it would look lovely and delicate on its own and pretty layered.

£10

I love the tiny facets on the stones of this beaded bracelet, and it would look lovely and delicate on its own and pretty layered.
£18

And these earrings just exude vintage glamour:

£18


2 comments:

  1. Massive fan of Orelia too! I was given a Orelia necklace as a leaving present & I just fell in love <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely, I love the earrings xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.