Saturday 12 May 2012

OOTD: The Leopard Who Came to Tea

I'm still to fix my proper camera but I have started to like my clothes and appearance a bit more again, so I thought I'd get back into OOTDs even if they're just basic phone camera-mirror jobs. I paired my beloved and oh-so-versatile People Tree teacup print dress with leopard, rust and my new yellow Clarks' pumps, and despite Bartimaeus loathing both the dress and all things leopard, conceded that I looked "cute." An achievement?

Teacup dress, Orla Kiely for People Tree, cream long sleeved T shirt (unseen), Dorothy Perkins, leopard cardi, H&M, tights, Asda, yellow cutout pumps, Clarks, rust pashmina, stall outside Russell Square tube.


I love these shoes - the sunny shade cheers me up every time I look down at my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.