A whimsical wander through postcolonial literature, fashion, fantasy fiction, and more...
Saturday, 10 December 2011
Big Thank You giveaway - Kiko Makeup Milano!
So finally, the giveaway I've been promising. This is to thank you all for sticking with me through my long absence earlier this year, for your lovely comments, and for being wonderful people in general. I went back to Kiko Cosmetics in Stratford Westfield (the only store in the UK at present) and picked up the three items I'd picked for myself from the range on my previous visit - for you! It's a nice bit of seasonal sparkle, and a bit special as you can't really get hold of it that easily. You've heard me waffle about two of the three, but here's the lineup in full...
So what is in the purple shiny bag of shininess? Ta-da!!!
Two nail polishes, Kiko Hologram Polish no. 354 and an amazing layering polish Sparkle Touch no.270 (looks amazing over greens, blues and purples, and contains large and small hex iridescent glitter):
A reminder of the Hologram polish on the nail:
And a Double Glam liner in 05:
1. You must follow my blog (just click on the Google Friend Connect button on the right hand side)
2. Leave a comment telling me what your "holy grail" eyeliner and nail polishes are!
3. If you RT the giveaway (my Twitter ID is nazneen372) include me in the RT to get another entry.
4. If you blog about this giveaway put a link in the comments on this post for another entry.
5. Leave your email address/blog address/some way for me to contact you!
6. This giveaway is open internationally, to everyone and will close a week today on Saturday 17th December at 22.00 GMT.
So get thinking about those HG products!!!! I look forward to reading about them (and then hunting them down, trying them, and probably buying them...)
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.